Below are instructions and links. If you have any questions, please contact the Diocese of Orlando at 407-246-4800.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINGERPRINTING:
1. Click Here to go to the fingerprinting site for the Diocese of Orlando.
2. Follow the directions to make a fingerprinting appointment.
3. Once you register, keep a record of your barcode number. You will need this number to register for the Safe Environment Training Video/test.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIDEO & TEST:
- Go onto the internet and type in www.orlandodiocese.org
- Click on the banner on the right side of the homepage that says Outreach and Prevention.
- Click on the title "Safe Environment Training."
- The registration page will appear.
- Scroll two-thirds the way down the new page and enter your name.
- Enter your email address that you want your test score emailed to.
- Make up a user name (Example: jsmith) then write it down; you will use it again later during this process.
- Create a password, then write it down; you will use it again late during this process.
- Type in your password one more time.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Type in the Barcode area: the barcode received at time of fingerprint registration.
- Type in the name of your location (the church or school or place where you work/volunteer).
- Click on the button "Register".
- Log in with your username and password.
- Select to conduct the training in either English or Spanish.
- Watch the Video.
- Click on the arrow on the lower corner of the screen to see the first question and to begin the test. One question will appear at a time. Click on the arrow button again to see the next question.
- If you pass the test, print your certificate.
- If you fail the test, you may watch the video and take it again.