The Office of Liturgy will provide print-ready Bulletin Materials, 3-5 minute Video/Audio segments and Pulpit scripts (which can be used either as homiletic resources or as pulpit announcements). Each topic/segment is intended to be used for a 4 week period..
While the Office of Liturgy will provide without charge the bulk of the materials necessary for the implementation of the Roman Missal and the Revised Order of Mass, there will still be a need to budget additional funds for other supplemental materials, worship aids, the Roman Missal itself, liturgical music and other bulletin inserts. All information will be provided through email distribution. Below is a list of topics and timeline for scheduled distribution.
- December 2010 Why a new Translation of Mass?
- January 2011 Is the Mass Changing?
- March 2011 The Challenges of Changing our Liturgical Prayer (during the Season of Lent)
- May 2011 Who is telling us to change? (Liturgical Leadership)
- August 2011 The Liturgy of the Word (Creed, Grail Psalter)
- September 2011 The Liturgy of the Eucharist (Dialogs, Acclamations and Prayers)
- October 2011 The Introductory Rites and Concluding Rites
- November 2011 Singing the New Mass Texts (and parish practicum)
- December 2011 Implementation
- February 2012
- March 2011