Catholic Rural Life presents two national recognition awards to outstanding rural community members for their good works in their communities:
- The first is the Isidore and Maria Exemplary Award for a farm couple who have made exemplary contributions to the achievement of the Catholic vision of a generous, gracious and pious rural life.
- The second is the Archbishop O’Hara Advocacy Award for Rural Ministry. This award is for a priest, religious or layperson who has excelled in service and advocacy to rural communities.
Do you know a wonderful person or couple who fits these descriptions and is making an impact in the community?
10 Reasons to Nominate Someone in Your Community for a Recognition Award
- Gives an opportunity to nominate someone wonderful.
- Is an act of love that benefits the whole community.
- Expresses your gratitude for their work.
- Helps them to know they are making a difference in the lives of others.
- Brings positive attention to your community.
- Brings awareness to the needs of your community.
- Brings awareness to the good works being done in your community.
- Shows other communities a positive example to follow.
- Brings people in your community together for a common cause.
- Brings CRL members together as a community and gives everyone a wonderful excuse to celebrate!
Click here to find more info and instructions for nominating someone you know. The deadline for the Summer 2017 award nominations is May 31!