The purpose of the Frank J. Rooney School of Adult and Continuing Education (ACE) at Barry University is to provide adult students with undergraduate/graduate credit, non-credit, and certificate programs which recognize the educational needs of adult learner and promote life-long learning.
The school seeks to attract a diverse student body and to show a caring attitude toward each student regardless of individual backgrounds.
Recognizing the breadth of experience of adults, course offerings afford opportunities for further exploration of truth within the Judeo-Christian and Dominican tradition.
The School of Adult and Continuing Education (ACE) offers accelerated bachelor’s and master’s degree programs designed to meet the needs of working adults. Most classes in accelerated degree programs meet for four hours once a week, for eight weeks. Undergraduate students can take four courses each fall or spring semester.
What are the benefits of the ACE program?
- Complete your degree in an accelerated program
- Receive college credits for learning acquired through work experience and community service through the portfolio process
- Learn in a caring environment
- Receive personal attention from you academic advisor
- Transfer college credits from regionally accredited institutions
- Select a location that is convenient for you in Central Florida and surrounding cities
Click here for more information.