Here are some of the ways Catholic Charities of Central Florida served the community during 2011-2012:
- 61,002 individuals received needed food for their families
- More than 7,000 people received Emergency Financial Assistance
- 25 single mothers and their children who were once homeless found safe shelter and the women learned skills to become self sufficient
- More than 1,000 uninsured patients received quality medical treatment
- More than 4,500 immigrants and refugees began a new life in Central Florida
Over 86,000 lives were directly impacted through your generous support.
Read the 2012 Annual Report to meet the people we served and learn more about our programs and services. The report is available online at: www.cflcc.org/annual-reports