Join Catholics from across Florida as they gather in Tallahassee for Catholic Days at the Capitol, March 25-26, 2014. This annual event provides an opportunity to put into action our faith’s call to political responsibility and gives Catholics a voice in shaping our state laws.
- A legislative briefing on policy issues affecting human life and dignity
- Pre-scheduled meetings with elected officials
- Group photos of each diocesan delegation with their bishop
- A luncheon for Catholic Days participants, Florida’s bishops and legislators
- 39th Annual Red Mass of the Holy Spirit celebrated by the bishops of Florida to pray for those working in the legislative, judicial and executive branches of government
Registration forms and contact information for diocesan coordinators are available on the web site of the Florida Conference of Catholic Bishops at www.flacathconf.org/CDAC.
Pre-Registration is required.
Don’t delay, register today!