As our sister diocese of San Juan de la Maguana in the Dominican Republic prepared for the birth of our Lord, local leadership including school staff, deacons and seminarians coordinated 13 Masses and 20 Baptisms.
Sharing the hope of the season, many visits were made to the sick including a 32-year-old mother of three suffering from liver cancer in La Cucarita and a stroke patient in Padre Las Casas. As a community of faith, they brought the Light of Christ to each other.
Are you called to serve? Our Mission Office needs translators and nurses for our Medical Mission, Jan. 26- Feb. 2. See more mission trip opportunities below:
- Feb. 9-16: Bishop Moore Catholic High School Mission trip
- Feb. 16-23: Melbourne Central Catholic High School Mission trip
- Mar. 2-9: Father Lopez High School mission trip
- March 23-30: Teachers Mission
- May 4 – May 11: Construction Mission
- June 1-8: Multi-Parish Mission
- June 15-29: Intensive English Mission
- June 29 – July 6: Campo de Fe (Vacation Bible School)
- July 6-13: Construction Mission
- Sept. 14-21: Construction Mission
- September 28 – October 5: Pre-Screening Medical Mission (TBC)
- November 2-9: Surgery Mission (TBC)
- November 9-16: Surgery Mission (TBC)
For more information, please contact Caroline Genovesi at email@example.com and 407-246-4890.
January 3, 2019