The Diocesan Catechist Certification Program (DCCP) is the official faith formation program for all catechists in the Diocese of Orlando. DCCP serves all those involved with parish religious education, Catholic Schools, Youth/Young Adult Ministry, Catechumenate, sacramental preparation, etc. Please give this schedule (click here to download the PDF schedule) to all involved in catechesis.
Necessary information before registering:
• Registration for courses takes place only through the parish DRE and/or Catholic School Principal [or one designated by them].
• Registrations must be sent in on the official DCCP forms. Payment is due before the class meets.
• The registration fee of $15.00 must be sent for each registrant for each course.
• All registrations must be received by the Office of Religious Education by Friday, May 20, 2011.
• Participants must bring a bag lunch for courses that run through mealtimes.
• Check the DCCP brochure or our website, www.orlandodiocese.org, for the lists and the descriptions of courses.
• Courses 101, 102, 103 are prerequisites for course 214.
• Course 102 is a prerequisite for course 215.
• Course 103 is a prerequisite for courses 201, 202, 203 & 214.
Other Pertinent Information
• Sign-in is 30 minutes before class begins
• Only registered persons will be admitted to courses.
• Participants must sign in for each day of the course and complete an evaluation form for course credit.
• Central Deanery courses offered at Bishop Moore High School, Orlando are listed first.
• Courses in Spanish are in the Eastern Deanery and the Southern Deanery listings
• Information on Youth Catechist Certification (YCCP) can be found on page 4 (see the pdf schedule).
For registration forms, materials, questions, etc., contact the following:
Ms. Jody Breaud, DCCP Director
Mr. Mike Becker, DCCP Registrar
P.O. Box 1800
Orlando, FL 32802-1800