This week, Catholic Rural Life continues their frequently asked questions blog series with the conclusion in a two-part series that answers the question: Does the Church care about animals? Part I dove into what the Church teaches about animal welfare. Part II will answer these questions:
- What does this mean for us right now, concretely?
- What does this have to do with current agricultural practices and our food system?
- How do our current practices in the US measure up to the Church’s teaching?
- What is working well in our current food system?
- What are the impacts of our current practices on the environment?