Through Catholic Charities and other ministries, dioceses throughout Florida are preparing to provide basic humanitarian and pastoral support to thousands of Floridians affected by Hurricane Irma. Florida’s bishops are coordinating efforts with Catholic Charities of Florida, Catholic Charities USA and local civic authorities. This page will be updated as the situation develops.
Currently, donations for Hurricane Irma relief and recovery efforts are being accepted by diocesan Catholic Charities offices:
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami, Inc.
- Catholic Charities Bureau, Inc., Diocese of St. Augustine
- Catholic Charities Diocese of St. Petersburg, Inc.
- Catholic Charities of Central Florida (Diocese of Orlando)
- Catholic Charities of Northwest Florida (Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee)
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Palm Beach
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Venice, Inc.
Catholic Charities USA is also an official domestic relief agency of the U.S. Catholic Church and will be providing relief to victims of disasters throughout Florida and the U.S.