Ministry to the Sick is a pastoral ministry of caring for those people hospitalized, in nursing homes, or confined to private homes. This ministry is provided by trained and certified lay men and women, ordained deacons, vowed religious sisters and brothers, and priests within the Diocese of Orlando. The following is a list of training opportunities:
- July 2: St. Charles Borromeo, Orlando. Please contact Jack Schrenker at 407.295.0319
- July 9: Resurrection, Lakeland. Please contact Dianne Kelter at 863.646.3556 ext. 141
- Oct 1 : Queen of Peace, Ocala. Please contact Kathy Rossi at 352.854.2194
- Oct 8 : Our Lady of Lourdes, Daytona Beach. Please contact Carol Garmany at 386.255.0433
- Nov 5: Epiphany, Port Orange. Please contact Elsie Nugent at 386.756.0396
- CANCELLED MTS training: Blessed Sacrament, Clermont, July 9th.