Each individual serving in ministry is called to ‘nurture’ the faith of those that they serve, and do so through the fruit of continually nurturing their personal faith. This day will lend a special focus to the family perspective, which is also embraced by the Strong Catholic Families – Strong Catholic Youth initiative the Diocese is engaged with currently. To nurture youth requires nurturing their parents/guardians as well and helping parents, often young adults themselves, to see their role as nurturing their individual and family faith as well.
All clergy and parish ministers are welcome. Please note that parish teams pay one fee for registration and only for lunches for all additional parish staff.
Highlights of the presentation include:
• The latest information on what we know about learning in regard to the human dimensions of development
• The interaction of ‘nature’ and ‘nurture’ in faith development
• Stages of Faith and how to nurture each stage as minister, and as families
o Discovering God
o Belonging to God
o Questioning God
o Finding God
o Connecting God
• Factors influencing Faith – in both individuals and families
• Engaging families in faith development that they may nurture faith within the domestic church
• Implications for your personal faith journey and for your ministry with youth, young adults and families
Registration Form downloadable here.
Download the parking pass for this event here.
Questions – contact Michelle Fischer at 407.246.4867 or by e-mail Mfischer@orlandodiocese.org