On June 3, the Holy Father authorized the Congregation for the Causes of Saints to promulgate the following decrees regarding:
– Servants of God Mauro (born Abel Angelo Palazuelos Maruri) and 17 Companions from the Order of St. Benedict, killed in hatred of the faith in Spain in 1936.
– Servants of God Joan of Jesus (born Joan Vilaregut Ferre) and 3 Companions from the Order of Discalced Carmelites along with diocesan priest Pau Segala Sole, killed in hatred of the faith in Spain in 1936.
– Servants of God Crisanto (born Casimiro Gonzalez Garcia), Aquilino (born Baldomer Baro Riera), Cipriano Jose (born Julian Iglesias Banuelos), and 63 Companions from the Marist Brothers of the Schools (Little Brothers of Mary), along with 2 laymen, killed in hatred of the faith in Spain between 1936 and 1939.
– Servants of God Aurelia (born Clementina Arambarri Fuente) and 3 Companions from the Servants of Mary, Ministers of the Sick, killed in hatred of the faith in Spain in 1936.
– Servant of God Joao de Oliveira Matos Ferreira, auxiliary bishop of Guarda, Portugal, and titular of Aureliopolis in Lydia. Founder of the Association of the League of the Servants of Jesus (1879-1962).
– Servant of God Nicola Mazza, priest of the Diocese of Verona, Italy, and founder of several institutes of education (1790-1865).
– Servant of God Maria Celeste of the Holy Redeemer (born Giulia Crostarosa), founder of the Order of Redemptoristine Nuns (1686-1755), and
– Servant of God Teresa of Saint Joseph (born Teresa Toda Juncosa), founder of the Teresian Carmelite Sisters of Saint Joseph (1826-1898).