Put your faith into action at Catholic Days at the Capitol, April 4-5, 2017. Promote positive change in Florida’s laws and strengthen the presence of Catholic values in the public square by joining with Floridians from across the state to advocate for the protection of human life and dignity and the common good.
- A legislative briefing on select policy issues
- Pre-scheduled meetings with lawmakers
- A luncheon for Catholic Days participants, Florida’s bishops and legislators
- Group photos of each diocesan delegation with their bishop
- Tours of the current and historic capitol buildings
- Annual Red Mass of the Holy Spirit celebrated by the bishops of Florida to pray for those working in the legislative, judicial and executive branches of government
Click here for diocesan registration forms and coordinator contact information. Pre-Registration is required. Deadlines are approaching, register today!