In the face of our country’s challenges, and challenges within the Church herself, Catholics find strength in the hope of Jesus Christ.
“Religious freedom gives us the space to carry out the mission, to teach all nations, which Jesus has entrusted to the Church. Religious freedom means that Catholics are free to seek and live in the Truth to strengthen our common life as a nation,” said Bishop Noonan.
Join Catholics across the country June 22 – June 29 as we pray, reflect and take action for the freedom to serve faithfully and with integrity in the U.S. and abroad.
- June 22: Sts. Thomas More & John Fisher | español
- June 23: Corpus Christi – Middle East Christians | español
- June 24: Nativity of St. John the Baptist – Faithful Public Servants | español
- June 25: Myanmar – End Persecution of the Rohingya | español
- June 26: Freedom to Serve in Foster Care and Adoption | español
- June 27: Persecution of Christians in Nigeria | en español
- June 28: The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus – Religion: A Public Good | español
- June 29: Sts. Peter & Paul – Religious Freedom for Incarcerated Persons | español
June 12, 2019