The Orlando Neighborhood Improvement Corporation (ONIC) in partnership with the FAMU Law School, Barry Law School and IRS is hosting its Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program at various location and times. As a part of this program, we will be filing free income tax returns for members throughout our community. Many will qualify from the various tax credits being offered this year such as, the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Making Work Pay Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Hope Credit and American Opportunity Credit. For this reason, we need your help in getting the word out to everyone that can and will benefit from this extraordinary opportunity.
ALL SITES OPENED FROM 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- February 5, 2011 Hidden Cove Apartments, 4900 S. Rio Grande Avenue, Orlando, FL 32839
- February 12, 2011 Boca Club Apartments, 3114 C.R. Smith Street, Orlando, FL 32805
- February 19, 2011 ONIC/City View Apartments, 101 S. Terry Avenue, Orlando, FL 32805-2254
- April 2, 2011 Palm Grove Gardens Apartments, 3944 W.D. Judge Drive, Orlando, FL 32808
- April 9, 2011 ONIC/City View Apartments, 101 S. Terry Avenue, Orlando, FL 32805-2254
Editor’s Note: This is a public service announcement. The Diocese of Orlando does not officially endorse this program and cannot be held responsible for its content or assistance provided.