Kevin Johnson, executive director of Bishop Grady Villas, was honored on Thursday, August 11 as the 2011 FALA (
- Be the administrator of record in a FALA member facility
- Has been active in administration for a minimum of three years.
- Has current, direct, supervisory responsibility
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership ability
- Has contributed significantly to the profession
- Has shown true leadership qualities in his/her facility and is a “trend setter” for other administrators
- Has shown exceptional efforts to increase the quality of life in their assisted living facility; and
- Has a commitment to earn and extend respect to residents and colleagues.
More than thirty letters of recommendation were received by FALA on Mr. Johnson’s behalf. An FALA representative described Mr. Johnson as “clearly the best candidate out of all of their nominees.”
Congratulations, Kevin Johnson!
Join Mr. Johnson, the board of directors, staff and residents of Bishop Grady Villas for the Eighth Annual Harvest Ball, always a celebration of thanksgiving, on Saturday, October 15 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel. Bishop Emeritus Norbert Dorsey will be honored as the Lifetime Legacy Award Winner. For more information, click here.