Bringing you the GOOD news from across Central Florida!
- Weathering the Journey of Faith with Brian Shields
Faith and forecasting! Channel 9 Meteorologist Brian Shields shares how God guided his journey and gives us a sneak peek at his plans for “Called” Youth Summit on Saturday, March 7th at 10 a.m., St. Charles Borromeo Parish.
Available on ⬇︎
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2uSgpAg
- #13: The Hunt for our Souls
Master pianist, composer and inspirational speaker, Eric Genuis, shares the beauty of awakening a person’s soul through musical melodies.
- #12: Love and Sacrifice with Juliana Grantz
- #11: Reconciling Veterans
CALLING ALL VETERANS! If you have been away from the Sacraments for whatever reason, we invite you to return to the beauty and grace of God’s love.
- #10: The 50th Anniversary of the Florida Catholic Conference (FCC) with Michael Sheedy
“One of the things we like to do is provide opportunities for Catholics to live out their call to faithful citizenship, to be responsible Catholic Christians in the public square.” – Michael Sheedy, Executive Director
- #9: A Journey of Trust with Dr. Allen Hunt
Vice President of Dynamic Catholic and bestselling author, Dr. Allen Hunt, inspires people to rediscover the richness of the Catholic faith.
- #8: Becoming Like Christ With Dr. Edward Sri
Theologian and author, Dr. Edward Sri, challenges us to be a disciple of Jesus Christ in our everyday lives and talks about his new study, “No Greater Love: A Biblical Walk Through Christ’s Passion.”
- #7: Reconnecting with The Holy Spirit with Bishop John Noonan
Bishop John Noonan shares thoughts on his recent trip to Mundelein Seminary where all U.S. Catholic bishops gathered for a week long spiritual retreat.
- #6: The Christmas Pickle by Carol Brinati
In this delightful story, a choir works together to bring the true message of the Christmas story to life! By trusting in the gifts God has given them, the choir joyously sings as the angels first did announcing the birth of Christ is present with us always. We realize that our greatest gifts are the ones we share with others.
Illustrations by Dawn Schreiner
- #5: The Meaning of Advent Part 4 with Fr. Ben Berinti
Fr. Ben Berinti joins Divine Mercy Radio, to share deeper insights on the true meaning of the Advent Season in the Catholic Church.