“Special Presentations” feature conversations with Catholic priests, speakers, singers and musicians as they share their ministry, music, faith & more.
- The Experience of Beauty with Br. Isaiah Hofmann
Franciscan Friar of the Renewal, Br. Isaiah Hofmann, shares how the simplicity of beauty and music deepens his wonder and encounter with God.
- Ambassador of Mercy with Fr. Anthony Aarons
Are you an ambassador of mercy, spreading hope throughout the world? Missionary of Mercy, Fr. Anthony Aarons tells us about his pilgrimage to Rome where he and 1,000+ of his fellow missionaries met with Pope Francis.
- Essences of Faith & Freedom with Audrey Assad
Audrey Assad explores how her conversion of faith channels love and freedom into her music.
- When Worlds Collide with Marie Miller
Marie Miller brings an enchanting vision into her singing-songwriting that is full of love, hope and light as an incredible artist and a young woman of faith.
- Dare to Seek with Ricky Vazquez
Ricky Vazquez shares how silencing God’s call for him would have prevented him from reaching his true purpose in life—becoming a professional singer/songwriter.
- Chosen this Heart with Rita West
Do you know God has chosen your heart from the very beginning? Recording Artist Rita West shares how we all have a story of a heart longing for love and joy.
- Crisis of Love with Christopher West & Mike Mangione
Founder and President of “The Cor Project” Christopher West and Recording Artist Mike Mangione share the meaning of human destiny, love and sexuality.
- You’re Making Me Feel Brave with Aly Aleigha
Aly Aleigha—nationally known recording artist—joins Katherine to share how her faith inspired her to be brave and follow her dreams.
- Love God, Save Souls, Slay Error with Jesse Romero
Nationally acclaimed bilingual evangelist and author, Jesse Romero, speaks on his conversion, work on death row and chastity.
- Road Less Traveled with Luke Spehar
Luke Spehar—nationally known recording artist—joins Katherine to share his gift of ministry and what it means to walk on your own road along this journey of faith.