“Those Catholic Shrinks” is a weekly podcast for Faith Fit Radio hosted by Regina Boyd (a Licensed Mental Health Therapist working in private practice in Lake Mary and a parishioner at Annunciation) and Lisa Sojourner (a Licensed Mental Health Therapist working as the Coordinator of Pastoral Care at Bishop Moore and a parishioner at St. James Cathedral). Learn from two Catholic Shrinks as they talk about daily life and the intersection of mental health, faith, and spirituality. Listen live on Mondays at 5 p.m.
- Those Catholic Shrinks: Fact or Fiction? E17
Those Catholic Shrinks are hosting a quiz show! Listen in to put your trivia skills to the test and decide what is fact and what is fiction!
- Those Catholic Shrinks: How to get your kids to do what you want! E16
Regina and Lisa explore ways to share empathy within parenting to better relationships between child and parent.
- Those Catholic Shrinks: Dude, Where’s Our Romance? E15
Have you lost the secret to romance? Lisa and Regina share the ins and outs of keeping the enchantment alive within a marriage or even while dating!
- Those Catholic Shrinks: Understanding Teenagers 2 — Responsibility E13
“Understanding Teenagers 2 — Responsibility”
Raising teenagers in today’s culture can seem an impossible task. How much responsibility should your teenager have and why is it so important to their development?
Questions for Lisa or Regina?
Email them at email@example.com
- Those Catholic Shrinks: Dispelling Myths of Grief E12
In this episode, Lisa and Regina discuss some of the common misconceptions surrounding grief. How do we make sense of experiencing grief and the hope we hold in our faith as Christians?
- Those Catholic Shrinks: Emotional Storms of Parenting E11
Coaching your children through the emotional storms. There are many types of intelligence, not just IQ. In this episode, find out what emotional intelligence is, and how it can help you with your children at any age!
- Those Catholic Shrinks: Counseling within Confession E10
Father Ben Lehnertz join Lisa and Regina this week to share how the world of counseling collides with the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Those Catholic Shrinks: Healthy Habits of a Happy Marriage E9
Lisa and Regina discuss healthy habits couples can utilize in their own marriage. Every relationship is different and yet when we look at couples that find deep satisfaction in their vocations, we can see commonalities.
- Those Catholic Shrinks: Petrified by Phobias E8
In this Halloween special, Lisa and Regina discuss different “off the wall” types of phobias including Kinemortophobia–fear of zombies.
- Those Catholic Shrinks: Too Cool? E7
Lisa and Regina discuss ways to have an open, trusting relationship with adolescents while still being a caring parent.