The Office of Liturgical Celebrations of the Supreme Pontiff has published the following calendar of liturgical celebrations at which the Holy Father will preside from April to June 2015:
- Sunday 26, Fourth Sunday of Easter: at 9.30 a.m. in the Vatican Basilica, priestly ordinations and Holy Mass.
- Sunday 3, Fifth Sunday of Easter: at 4 p.m., pastoral visit to the parish of “Santa Maria Regina Pacis”, Ostia.
- Tuesday 12: at 5.30 p.m., at the Altar of the Cathedra in St. Peter’s Basilica, Holy Mass to inaugurate the General Assembly of Caritas Internationalis.
- Sunday 17, Seventh Sunday of Easter: at 10 a.m. St. Peter’s Basilica, Holy Mass for the canonization of Blesseds Jeanne-Emilie de Villeneuve; Maria Cristina of the Immaculate Conception Brando; Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas; and Marie of Jesus Crucified Baouardy.
- Sunday 24: Pentecost. At 10 a.m. Holy Mass in the Vatican Basilica.
- Thursday 4: Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ. At 7 p.m., Holy Mass in the Vatican Basilica; procession to St. Mary Major and Eucharistic blessing.
- Saturday 6: Apostolic trip to Sarajevo, Bosnia.
- Sunday 21 – Monday 22: Pastoral visit to Turin.
- Saturday 27: At 10 a.m. in the Consistory Hall, consistory for various causes for canonization.
- Monday 29: Solemnity of Sts. Peter and Paul. At 9.30 in the Vatican Basilica, Holy Mass and blessing of the Pallia of the new metropolitan archbishops.