Website Catholic Charities of Central Florida
Catholic Charities of Central Florida is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Advocacy and Justice program. The Administrative Assistant Enhances the Office of Advocacy and Justice effectiveness by providing clerical support to staff and management. The Administrative Assistant handles a wide range of administrative support related tasks and serves as support to the Advocacy and Justice Director. The Assistant must have the ability to interact with clients and staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Requires an Associate’s degree in a business management or related experience.
- Requires at least 5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Windows XP, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Publisher, Access, Excel as well as, experienced in researching and compiling data from the internet.
- Must be proficient in communication media technology.
- Knowledgeable of Google Docs, filing experience a plus.
- Must be flexible with regard to work hours and responsibilities.
Please send completed application, resume, and letter of interest to: Rosa Centeno, Human Resources Manager, Catholic Charities of Central Florida
- 1819 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807
- FAX: 407.382.1340
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone calls please.