Website Catholic Charities of Central Florida
Catholic Charities of Central Florida in Ocala is actively seeking a Case Manager. The Case Manager is responsible for the development of individual case management plans for homeless clients in a transitional housing setting. Services to clients are intended to aid them in improving their social, economic, and educational status leading to independence and stability.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing intake functions, coordination of program deliverables;
- Development and implementation of specialized programming such as job placement and retention;
- Enforcement of policies and guidelines set by the program.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science with a major in human services; or other human service field with relevant coursework.
- Excellent oral and written English skills required.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Minimum two year of experience in a social work setting.
- Experience in case management and budgeting is essential.
- A working knowledge of area resources for client assistance is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Have ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task and take initiative, work independently, function as a member of a team, and be flexible,
- Ability to work on some weekends, as necessary, is required.
- Valid Florida drivers’ license with a clean driving record required.
Please send completed application, resume, and letter of interest to: Rosa Centeno, Human Resources Manager, Catholic Charities of Central Florida, Inc.
- 1819 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807
- No phone calls please.
- Fax: (407) 382-1340