Website The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida, Inc.
The Catholic Foundation of Central FL is actively seeking a qualified Executive Assistant. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handles a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Serves as support to Executive Team (President/VP of Advancement/ VP of Finance).
- Maintains positive relationships with key constituents.
- Is responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of staff & Board meetings.
- Works with the Vice President of Finance to record, prepare and process weekly invoices.
- Answers phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Communicates and handles incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Executive Team.
- Assists with preparation of presentation materials.
- Reviews and summarizes miscellaneous reports and documents; prepares background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on projects in a timely manner.
- Arranges travel schedule and reservations for executive team & Board members as needed.
- Manages special occasions and gratitude gifts.
- Coordinates annual board retreat.
- Manages and implements all staff retreats.
- Responsible for attending and taking minutes for various meetings as needed.
- Administrative duties and managing calendar for the Catholic Foundation Board Chairman.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years experience supporting at the executive level
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Must be highly organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Skilled in taking meeting minutes
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people in an atmosphere of collaboration and service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess demonstrated ability to work in a church-related as well as service-oriented environment
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Works independently with little or no supervision.
- Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs.
Qualified applicants may send a completed application, resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org