Website Catholic Charities of Central Florida
Catholic Charities of Central Florida is actively seeking a Food Ministry Assistant to enhance the Office of Family Stability Initiative by providing front desk support to clients and staff.The Food Ministry Assistant handles a wide range of administrative support-related tasks. The Assistant must have the ability to interact with clients and staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This position also requires a working knowledge of the procurement, storage, and packaging of food, as well as an understanding of nutrition and family needs regarding food.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Requires a High School diploma, basic math and computer skills for correspondence and inventory control, with at least two years’ work experience required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrate experience with Microsoft Office 365, including Word and Excel.
- Operate standard office equipment including a multiple line telephone system, copy machine, fax, and scanner.
- Safe food handling certified, must be obtained within 90 days of hire if not current.
- This position requires a valid Florida driver’s license and a clean driving record as determined by the insurance carrier for the Diocese of Orlando.
Please send completed application, resume, and letter of interest to Rosa Centeno, Human Resources Manager, CCCF:
- 1819 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807
- No phone calls please
- Fax: (407) 382-1340
- Email: email@example.com