Website St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
Job Title: Maintenance Worker
Ministry: St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
Posting Date: October 10, 2016
Closing Date: Until filled
Physical Address: 7525 S. US Hwy 41, Dunnellon, Fl. 34432
Brief Description of Job: St. John the Baptist Catholic Church is actively seeking a part time Maintenance Worker. Responsibilities include:
- Maintains irrigation system.
- Provides janitorial support services to staff.
- Cleans and performs preventative maintenance on equipment and tools.
- Services and reports mechanical malfunctions.
- Is aware of, reports, and removes any possible safety hazards.
- Is aware of and reports any unauthorized person on the premises.
- Also responsible to perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Must have knowledge of grounds equipment operation.
- Knowledge of the proper use and disposal of hazardous materials, safe handling techniques, and use of proper safety equipment as outlined by OSHA.
- Must have repair skills for minor equipment.
- Must be self-motivated and prompt in performing tasks.
- Must successfully pass Diocesan background screening and Safe Environment Training.
Application Instructions: Qualified candidates may send application and resume to Ariana Rangel, firstname.lastname@example.org