Website Central Catholic High School
Job Title: High School Controller
Ministry: Central Catholic High School
Posting Date: September 29, 2016
Closing Date: Until filled
Physical Address: 100 East Florida Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32901
Brief Description of Job:
- Central Catholic High School is actively seeking a qualified High School Controller to be responsible for the accounting operations of the high school and serve as the primary fiscal representative for the school on all financial matters.
- The controller is charged with:
- The production of periodic financial reports/statements;
- Maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records;
- A comprehensive set of controls and budgets that are designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the school’s reported financial position and results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent business experience.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible professional experience in accounting and/or finance positions for a sizeable organization or division of a larger organization.
- Preference will be given to those with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access, and QuickBooks or equivalent general ledger systems.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have an understanding and appreciation of the Catholic Church, its structures, functions and institutions.
Application Instructions: Please send a letter of interest, resume, salary requirements, and references to: Office of Human Resources, Diocese of Orlando, P.O. Box 1800, Orlando, FL 32802 FAX: 407.246.4844