Website Divine Mercy Catholic Church
Divine Mercy Catholic Church is actively seeking an Operations Manager who supports the pastor's responsibilities for the Parish and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the parish as they apply to staff positions supporting accounting, maintenance, volunteers, education, training, vendor management, and all other projects as defined by the Pastor. In collaboration with the Pastor, the Operations Manager develops comprehensive planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Parish's goals and objectives. The Operations Manager enables the efficient and effective administration of Parish resources.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the financial resources systems of the parish, in coordination with Diocesan Shared Accounting Services, as well as for facilities and personnel management. In addition, the Operations Manager oversees the planning and implementation of all parish projects as defined and approved by the Pastoral Council and the pastor. He or she will participate in Pastoral Council and Finance Council meetings, and develop collaborative relationships with and between the Chancery Office, Parish Finance Council, as well as the various parish ministries and outreach programs.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Business Management, Accounting or related field;
- Operations experience within a Catholic environment, financial and budgetary experience and the ability to monitor revenue and expense guidelines for the parish;
- Eight or more years of successful supervisory experience;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting practices and procedures and ability to oversee day to day cash flow and parish finances;
- Working knowledge of facilities and building systems maintenance;
- Ability to plan, organize and execute an efficient plan;
- Ability to work closely with all campus personnel including employees, volunteers and parishioners setting a high level of moral support for all;
- Practicing Roman Catholic with respect for the Church and its teachings;
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Qualified applicants may submit a cover letter, resume, and references to Theresa Simon, Senior Director of Human Resources, Diocese of Orlando:
- P.O. Box 1800, Orlando, FL 32802
- FAX: 407.246.4844
- No phone calls, please.