Website Catholic Charities- Agape Food Bank
Catholic Charities of Central Florida is actively seeking a Warehouse Associate for the Agape Food Bank in Lakeland.The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving and sorting food and related grocery products donated to the food bank; responsible for custodial duties, light maintenance, sanitation, and strict adherence to warehouse safety procedures and food safe handling standards. Requires a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the operation. Applicants must be capable of lifting, pushing, pulling 50 pounds and able to stand for long periods of time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receives product in alignment with standard operating procedures (SOP) to ensure safety and quality standards are upheld.
- Maintains accurate records for product identity and files all paperwork in accordance with SOP.
- Displays product to maximize access by clients and provide a favorable shopping experience for agencies.
- Implements sound product movement controls for rotation of goods, including FIFO on all fresh and dry product.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid Florida drivers’ license and a clean 3 year driving record.
- Forklift Certified (will train) and Commercial Class B driving experience is a plus.
- Able to operate the following equipment, forklift, pallet jack and large box truck.
- Applicant should have a minimum of one year experience in working within a warehouse setting.
- Prior food handling experience is preferred.
- Ability to work with a diverse population and good communications skills needed.
- Must be capable of lifting, pushing, pulling 50 pounds and able to stand for long periods of time.
Qualified applicants may send a completed application, resume, and letter of interest to: Rosa Centeno, Human Resources Manager, Catholic Charities of Central Florida
- 1819 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807
- Fax: (407)382-1340
- Email: email@example.com
No phone calls, please