“Relationships and circumstances within your family may have changed, but God’s love for you is ever present and does not come to an end. Grasp the hands of those who reach out to you in loving concern. Extend your own hand to others whom you meet on the road to healing and reconciliation. There is a home for you within our parishes and communities of faith.” “Follow the Way of Love,” a Pastoral Message of the U.S. Bishops to Families.
The psychological pain of loss of a relationship is great and deep-seated. We as a Church want to reach out and support you in your healing.
- Annunciation, Altamonte Springs: Carla Caguin – (407) 869-9472
- Holy Name of Jesus, Indialantic: Karin Alcock – (321) 773-2783 ext. 134
- St. Margaret Mary, Winter Park: Lori Reinneck – (407) 645-0284 or email@example.com
- St. Mary Magdalen, Altamonte Springs: Terry Brown – (407) 761-1506
- Our Lady of Lourdes, Daytona Beach: Darren Nash – (301) 515-1717 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the following links for more information:
www.nacsdc.org to learn more about the North American Conference of Separated and Divorced Catholics / Catholic Divorce Ministry.
- Annulments and Procedures