All schools in the Diocese of Orlando participate in local sports league. They offer a well-planned and directed athletic program for students of all ages. Activities include soccer, baseball, softball, flag football, volleyball, basketball, track, golf, cheerleading, and many more. Any student participating in a sports activity is expected to:
- Exhibit Christ-like character at all times.
- Maintain a 2.0/C average at all times.
- Do their personal best in academics and behavior.
- Give fully of himself / herself during the practice and games.
- Be accepting of his/her mistakes.
- Strive to win without placing undue pressure on self or teammates.
- Recognize and respect strengths and weaknesses of teammates.
- Accept the guidance of coaches.
- Respect the decisions of officials and umpires.
- Refrain from offensive language and actions.
Some of the organizations by county are:
- All our high schools are members of the Florida High School Athletic Association
- Brevard County – Catholic Youth Sports
- Lake County
- Marion County
- Orange, Seminole, and Osceola County – Catholic Youth Sports
- Polk County
- Volusia County – Catholic Youth Sports