March 26, 2020
All clinics are closed until further notice. Phones at clinics are being answered for triage, prescription refills and referrals.
- PTC and First Step Shelter remain open and are accepting referrals from hospitals with COVID19 testing completed.
- Family Stability Programs accepting appointments only – should be created through 211. (Orlando)
- Family Stability Program Volusia County operating as normal with office at Prince of Peace.
- Family Stability Program Brevard County operating Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
- Family Stability Program Polk County operating Monday – Friday but now located at LACS.
- Immigration Legal Services accepting appointments only.
- CRS accepting appointments only. English for Speakers of Other Languages will offer virtual classes starting next week.
- All senior ministries suspended until further notice – phone at LACS being answered.
- Housing staffed but appointment only.
- Mission market at Semoran open next week Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 am to noon. Rosemont open Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Lake Wales open Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Winter Haven closed.