Upcoming Mission Dates
All dates are tentative and subject to change. Please contact the Mission Office for more information. Please note that Dental Missions will be scheduled based on dentists’ availability.
The following forms must be submitted together with a copy of a valid passport, a copy of a health insurance card and a $150 deposit.
- Mission Office International Trip Adult Application (for anyone 18 years of age or older AND no longer in high school)
- Mission Office International Trip Youth Application (for anyone under 18 years of age OR still in high school)
- Adult Consent Form and Liability Waiver
- Parental/Guardian Consent Form & Liability Waiver
- Parental/Guardian Medical Information & Consent Form
- Image Release Form
- Please make checks payable to the “Diocese of Orlando – Mission Office” (be sure to include the date of the mission trip on the check and the name of the person traveling).
- Covid Waiver form
- Skills Questionnaire
- Proof of Vaccination
ALL MISSIONERS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AT LEAST 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE TRIP.
**Once completed, mail all the forms to Diocese of Orlando Mission Office, PO Box 1800, Orlando, FL 32802 , or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and mail the check.**
All dates are tentative and subject to change. Please contact the Mission Office for more information.
|Mission Type & Dates||Deadlines/Information|
May 29 – June 5, 2021
Applications and deposits for all missions must be received 2 months prior to the travel date.
Please contact the Mission Office for more information at (407) 246-4890 or email email@example.com.
Dental Missions will be scheduled based on dentists’ availability.
June 19-26, 2021
July 17-24, 2021
August 28 – September 4, 2021
October 23 – 30, 2021
Dental Missions are arranged when dentists are available. Each mission would need:
2 Dental Assistants
Please check this site on a monthly basis for updates on presently scheduled missions (dates are subject to change) and new listings.