Most Reverend John Noonan, having carefully assessed the needs of the People of God in the Diocese of Orlando and after careful consultation with the Christian Faithful and the Priest Personnel Board, makes the following pastoral appointments in accord with the 1983 Code of Canon Law.
- Bishop John Noonan is pleased to announce the appointment is Reverend Deog Su Han as pastor of St. Ignatius Kim Catholic Mission, effective February 5, 2021.
- Bishop John Noonan is also pleased to appoint the associate directors of the Office of Vocations. These priests will continue in their parish ministries as well as serve the Office of Vocations:
- Reverend Blake Britton
- Reverend Matthew Hawkins
- Reverend Martin Nguyen
- Reverend Derek Saldanha
- Bishop John Noonan is pleased to announce the appointment of Reverend John Bosco Maison as pastor of Ascension Catholic Parish, effective March 1, 2021.
- Bishop John Noonan is pleased to announce the appointment of Reverend Karl Bergin as pastor of Epiphany Catholic Parish, effective March 1, 2021.
- Reverend Luis Salazar is appointed parochial administrator of Holy Redeemer Parish, Kissimmee, effective March 15, 2021
- Reverend Jorge Torres is appointed pastor of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Melbourne, effective March 15, 2021
- Reverend Blake Britton is appointed parochial vicar to multiple parishes in Lakeland, effective March 15, 2021
- Reverend Derek Saldanha is appointed parochial administrator of St. Thomas Aquinas Parish, St. Cloud, effective March 18, 2021.