About Bishop Grady Memorial Library
The Diocese of Orlando Bishop Grady Memorial Library (BGML) is an audio-visual resource for catechists, teachers, ministry leaders, and clergy in the Diocese of Orlando. Popular topics available include the saints, Sacraments, Church history, Catholicism, Old and New Testament people and stories, vocations, prayer, social justice, spirituality & more. Current formats include Catholic and faith-based movies, music, and audio CDs. There are many organizations and companies that produce and distribute video/DVD/audio materials that are relevant to the Catholic faith. However, how does a Catholic parish or entity determine if a media resource is appropriate and approved for promotion/distribution? Click to download the Material Selection Guidelines for Parishes.
Search online catalog
Search the Catalog online. Here are some search tips:
- For help navigating our online catalog: Catalog Tutorial
- Write down the “Local Call Num” and “Title” of the item that you would like to check out. This information is needed to reserve materials online, via email or over the phone.
- Use the online BGML Request Form to reserve materials.
- BGML resources are available to persons involved in ministry and teaching in Catholic Schools and Catholic parishes in the Diocese of Orlando.
- Resources will be mailed to parishes and schools if pickups cannot be made.
- There is no charge for borrowing materials; however, return postage on BGML resources will be paid by users. Materials may be returned by fourth class mail.
- Borrowers are responsible for lost or unreturned material and will be billed the amount of replacement costs.
- 3 week (21 day) check out period. Material may be renewed up to 3 times if it is not on hold for someone else. To accommodate longer extensions please discuss with BGML staff.
Renae Bennett, Archivist/BGML Staff
50 E. Robinson St., Orlando, FL 32801
Ph: 407-246-4920 | email@example.com
Visits to the BGML are by appointment only. Please call 407-246-4920 or email BGML@orlandodiocese.org and we will be happy to schedule a time for your visit.