The essence and beauty of Catholic education is to promote the growth of the individual, the development of the whole person. This call to formation of the whole person in students is one with far-reaching implications for curriculum and instruction in the Catholic school. It places special emphasis upon learner outcomes, but in the balanced context of a faith community that insists upon the continuous formation of the teacher and subject matter that is organized relevantly to the holistic development of the student.
Curriculum is based on Diocesan-approved standards and learning objectives which exceed both state and national performance norms. All resources and curriculum materials used in our schools are aligned with the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools and are approved by the Diocese.
- PreK – 8 Religion Standards 2017
- National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary & Secondary Schools
- 2016 ISTE Standards for Students
- 2017 ISTE Standards for Educators
- Florida Early Learning and Development Standards 4 Years Old to Kindergarten
- Florida Early Learning and Development Standards Birth to Kindergarten